3.5-hour cruise in the historical and modern East- and West-Berlin
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour cruise on the Spree
- See Berlin from a different perspective
- Discover historical sites and changes the city went through in the last decades
If you have more time to explore the City from the waterside, take the Bridge Tour on the Landwehrkanal and river Spree.
In 3.5 hours, you will see more than 40 bridges, passing the Technical Museum, the Potsdamer Platz and the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the banks. The Bridge Tour links historical and modern Berlin and offers perspectives that should not be missed! On board the ships, guides explain the well-known and lesser-known sights of Berlin and make them more familiar with a wealth of intriguing information and anecdotes.
- 3.5-hour boat cruise
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, Italian (if option chosen)
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Jannowitzbrücke: Rolandufer 1, 10179 Berlin, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Schlossbrücke Charlottenburg: Bonhoefferufer 4, 10589 Berlin, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign.
- German commentary for free
- Audio guide available in English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Departing from Jannowitzbrücke at 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 15:00
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinve...
Erfahre mehr über die Stadtentwicklung im sozialistischen Ostberlin und besichtige das zentrale sowj...
Berlin's nightlife still echoes the years when the city was the first and most shining beacon of tol...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...