Berlin attractions bike tour
- Get to know Berlin with a local, expert guide
- See the historical center, Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag
- Reach all main attractions easily by bike
Berlin is not only the largest city of Germany, but also flat and bicycle-friendly. That is why there is no better way to discover this dynamic town than by bike. Cycle like a Berliner from the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district to the historical city center and see the city’s main attractions along the way.
Pedal along the beautiful Museum Island, across the picturesque Gendarmenmarkt and through the famous Brandenburg Gate to the Reichstag and Government District. The tour stops at each sightseeing point, giving you enough time to take photos and to listen to your guide. With an interesting mix of entertainment and information, he will bring you closer to many complicated and significant topics with ease.
Your guide is familiar with popular sights, hidden gems, their moving history and the best bicycle routes in town. This way the route can be easily adapted to your personal interests.
How your bike route could look like:
- Hackescher Markt
- New Synagogue
- Museum Island
- Potsdamer Platz
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gate
- Government District
- Professional tour guide
- Rain cape, gloves
- Trouser clips
- City map
- Food and drinks
- Children up to 16 years old
Kulturbrauerei, Knaakstraße 97, 10435 Berlin
Enter the Kulturbrauerei on Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with Danziger Straße. From there just follow the yellow Berlin on Bike signs
- This bike tour is 17 km long. Spread out over 3.5 hours in flat and bicycle-friendly Berlin, it is a very relaxed and fun ride
- The bikes are equipped with a basket for smaller luggage
- Tour in English: Daily at 11.00am
- Tour in Dutch: Daily at 10.00am and Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in German: Daily at 10.00am (depending on season), Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 3.00pm
- Tour in French: Friday, Saturday at 11.00am
- Please consult the calendar for further information
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...