Berlin's capital style tour
- Visit Berlin's main political hotspots including three foreign embassies
- Ride around in style on a state-of-the-art electric carriage
- See the largest goverment headquaters in the world
Politics are made in the heart of the city. New and old, these are the places of political life in Berlin.
Beginning at the Reichstag building, its futuristic dome is the most prominent symbol for politics in Berlin. From here you'll take a ride to the government headquarters, the Bundeskanzleramt.
The citizens of Berlin have given the building the nickname "washing machine". Well, depending on perspective, you’ll discover that there are some similarities. Berlin architects Axel Schultes and Charlotte Frank, however, had other things in mind when their draft was approved under former chancellor Kohl.
At least in terms of size, it is far superior to many other government buildings. It is eight times the size of the White House in Washington, D.C. and it is currently the largest government headquarters in the world, making it a major landmark of this tour.
The diplomatic missions of many foreign countries are equally impressive. The architecture of the buildings differ, but this difference attracts many visitors.
The offices of many special interest groups, however, are also located very closely to the epicenter of German politics. Some people mock the direct proximity of arms manufacturers to the Bundestag, in particular, stating that the members of the German Parliament are within sight of the lobbyists.
- Pariser Platz
- Russische Botschaft/Russian Embassy
- Botschaft UK/ UK Embassy
- Amerikanische Botschaft/US Embassy
- Brandenburger Tor
- Russisches Kriegerdenkmal/Russian Memorial
- Bundeskanzleramt/Federal Chancellery
- Botschaft der Schweiz/Swiss Embassy
- Hauptbahnhof/Main station
- Bundespressekonferenz/Federal Press Building
- Abgeordnetenhaus/ House of Members of Parliament
- Büros der Bundestags-Abgeordneten/Offices of Members of Parliament
- Hauptstadt-Studios/Capital TV stations
- Banken-Vertretungen/Bank representatives buildings
Please meet your guide at Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz in front of the Hotel Adlon.
- Daily from 10.00am-8.00pm
- Please see calendar for possible dates/times
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...