Discover the first Trabi Museum in Berlin dedicated to the most famous vehicle of the GDR's Volkswagen - the Trabant. The museum displays all of the different stages of development of the car and presents also the different versions of the vehicle created in the years. The main highlights of the museum are the DKW, the Trabi's 1930s predecessor, an authentic Trabi racing car and camping and military Trabis. Find out all about the cult car from an exciting short film. You can even go on a Trabi Safari through the city! This location is a must for every nostalgic fan of the flagship car of East Germany!
Attractions & guided tours
Berlin Trabi Museum entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Kids go free
Do this because
- Take a trip to the past behind the wheel of a Trabant
- Learn about the history of the cult car and see all the stages of its development
- Look for gems like Trabi rally car, military vehicle, camping and police car
- Enjoy a short film about the Trabant
What to expect
- Admission to the Trabi Museum
- Children up to 12 years go for free
Zimmerstraße 14, 10969 Berlin, Deutschland
What to remember
- Please remember to bring a mouth/nose covering mask
- You can use your ticket at any time during the museum's opening hours on your chosen day
Museum opening hours:
- Every day 10.00am - 4.00pm
East Car Tours GmbH & Co. KG
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.