Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with 2-course lunch and inner circle seat
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
- Have a delicious lunch at the restaurant of the Berlin tv tower
- Celebrate with an exciting idea a birthday, an anniversary or else
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come and see the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy the city panorama at lunchtime. Sit at an inner circle table in the restaurant “Sphere“, close to the wide panorama.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over the city and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city.
Your ticket includes a 2-course meal with the main course, a dessert and a soft drink (0.2l). This 2-course meal can be chosen from a special menu at the restaurant, which also includes a vegetarian selection.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Entrance to the level with the restaurant "Sphere"
- Inner circle table reservation (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 2-course meal to choose from a special menu (including vegetarian dishes)
Panoramastraße 1A, Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Monday - Thursday all year long at lunch time
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 3...
Die Wilde Matilde ist eine Zuckerschnute mit Herz und Schnauze. Sie beglückt ihre Gäste mit hand- un...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
Hereinspaziert in das Illuseum Berlin!Ein Ort, in dem nichts zu sein scheint wie es ist, und in dem ...
Am Wochenende gibt es ein buntes Schlemmer-Buffet in der Wilde Matilde Berlin. Verbringen Sie die sc...
Ein schnelles 1er Kajak mit Steueranlage, was auch die Herzen von Paddelerfahrenen höher schlagen lä...
Tauchen Sie ein in Berlins dunkle Vergangenheit und erfahren Sie mehr über die Zeit der politischen ...