Berlin WelcomeCard: free public transport and museum discounts
- You have a flexible choice between 48 hours, 72 hours, 4, 5 or 6 days of free public transportation
- After the booking you directly receive your combined transportation ticket and city card
- You enjoy discounts on museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and more
- You get access to discounted guided visits, bike tours and cruises
- And you receive a pocket guidebook with tips and a city map
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with:
- Free travel on the public transport network of Berlin-Brandenbourg within the price zone AB, or ABC. You can travel with suburban trains (S-Bahn), Metro (U-Bahn), busses, trams and regional trains (except the special tourist lines). Every adult ticket is valid also for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- Discounts at the most popular attractions like:
- Charlottenburg Palace
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden
- Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
- Reichstag & German Parliament
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- ...and many more!
- Discounts of 25-50% for restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and theater performances, as well as sightseeing tours, boat and bicycle trips through different zones of the city
- A pocket guidebook with handy lists, tips and a city map
- See all advantages in this PDF
The AB WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A and B, including Berlin Tegel Airport. It is valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
The ABC WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A, B and C, including Potsdam, Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and Berlin Tegel Airport). It is as well valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
- Regierungsviertel Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Hochbahn Schoenhauser Allee Ecke Eberswalder Strasse © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Bradenburger Tor © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Bradenburger Tor (night) © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf den Potsdamer Platz in Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf die Skyline des Potsdamer Platz© visitBerlin, photo: Sven Christian Schramm
- Berlin Welcome Card 2019 © visitBerlin, photo: Dirk Mathesius
- Free usage of the public transport network
- Reductions on museums and various attractions
- Reductions on various tours, including sightseeing, guided tours, bike tours and cruises
- Reductions on selected restaurants
- Reductions on selected theater productions
- Pocket guidebook with insider tips, suggested tours and a city map of Berlin and Potsdam
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Every adult ticket is valid also for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- After the booking you receive directly via email a link from which you'll have to download your ticket. This ticket is also valid as your Berlin WelcomeCard. Always keep a printed copy of the ticket with voucher with you during the time in which you use your Berlin WelcomeCard
- From the validation, the card can be used on consecutive days for the choosen duration of 48 hours, 72 hours or until midnight of the 4th/5th/6th day, starting from the one of validation
- Attention: The 4/5/6-day ticket can be used until 11.59pm of the last day, regardless of the time of first validation
- Discounts are applicable at the time of purchasing the pass or ticket for the attractions or tours. Discounts for performances are granted at the ticket counter
- 48 hours, 72 hours, 4 days, 5 days or 6 days (depending on the option you choose during the purchase)
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...