By ship through Berlin: A historical sightseeing cruise from the Nikolai Quarter
- Explore historical Berlin on this roundtrip cruise
- See some of Berlin's most popular attractions
The tour starts in the historical Nikolai Quarter and leads past the sights, such as the Government Quarter, the Victory Column and many more. This city sightseeing tour on the open top boat will lead you past the Reichstag and through the new government quarter all the way to the House of World Cultures. From there you will return to your starting point. During the cruise, you'll learn many interesting facts about Berlin's history and attractions.
This tour includes:
- Nikolai Quarter
- Luther Bridge
- Bellevue Castle
- Government Quarter
- House of World Cultures
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island
- 60 minute tour
- Audio guide
- Children ages 6-13: reduced
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
- Infants and toddlers ages 0-5: free
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Please meet your tour at Station Nikolaiviertel on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße which is accessible by Regional Train, S5, S7: Hackescher Markt stop.
- Children can only participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Students must present a valid university I.D.
- For an additional fee audio guides are available on site in the following languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Daily from 11.00am-4.30pm
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...