Classic Segway Tour from Hilton Hotel Complex Berlin
- Discover Berlin in a different, new way
- Ride on your Segway through the streets
- Choose out of different languages
- See some of the most famous sights of Berlin
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Discover one of the most beautiful cities in the world while enjoying a cruise through the parks and streets on an easy-to-use Segway. Our professional guide will take you to all the main sights in the city, cruise you through beautiful streets and squares, and visit some of the most photogenic places in Berlin, most of which you’d be lucky to stumble across on a segway! Our guides will be more than happy to take photos of you and your group on the Segway!
Before we go on the road, every participant practices until he feels safe. All Segway tours take place in groups of 8-10 people.
Typical attractions and sights include:
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Wall
- Sony Center
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburger Gate
- Hitler Bunker
- Segway rental
- Protective gear
- Introduction to driving a Segway
- Professionally guided city tour
- Sightseeing from the outside
- Entrance fees to visited monuments
- Food and drinks
Charlottenstraße 29, 10117 Berlin, Germany
2 Wheeltours office at the Hilton Hotel Complex Berlin, next to the parking entrance. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start to complete the paperwork.
- Participants should weigh at least 45 kg and not more than 118 kg
- Minors must be at least 15 years old, have a valid driving licence for mopeds and be accompanied by an adult during the entire tour
- Every member of your group is obliged to fill in and sign an exemption from liability form
- This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities or pregnant women
- We have guides from different countries. Multilingual guided tours are possible
- Cancellation 48 hours before the start date will result in a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours before the tour will not be refunded
- Every hour from 10.00am to 5.00pm (please choose in the calendar)
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Erfahre mehr über die Stadtentwicklung im sozialistischen Ostberlin und besichtige das zentrale sowj...
Berlin's nightlife still echoes the years when the city was the first and most shining beacon of tol...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...