Early bird skip the line tickets Berlin TV Tower
- Start your day with a visit to the tv tower
- Embrace the whole city of Berlin
- See many of the famous monuments
- Observe the street life and make plans
In 1969, the TV tower was constructed at Alexanderplatz, a typical city square in the heart of Berlin. Standing 368 meters high and weighing 31.000 tons, the TV Tower was East Germany’s first “beloved child” before becoming the “father” of the reunified German capital. With a visibility range of 70 km, the TV Tower attracts millions of visitors each year.
Start your day in Berlin with a visit to the tv tower as soon the Fernsehturm opens its doors. Be the first to enter in the morning with skip the line advantage, before the crowds arrive. See how the city sky gets more and more brighten and make plans for the day watching the city and its monuments from the top.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Berlin TV Tower at the opening hour
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-16): reduced
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- November - February: 10am
- March - October: 9.00am
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...