Exhibition "Nineties Berlin"
- Explore the largest multimedia exhibition about the legendary Berlin of the 90s!
- Discover a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations
The exhibition "Nineties Berlin" illustrates the lifestyle, the rapid transformation processes, the freedom enjoyed by subcultures, and the development of the techno movement in the formerly divided city during the extraordinary time after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The interactive exhibition on 1,500 squaremeters, including a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations, is dedicated to the important issues of this era. The exhibition explains, why Berlin is still attracting visionaries and creative people from all over the world.
- Ticket for exhibition "nineties berlin"
- Little children up to 6 years: free
- Children from 6, pupils and students: reduced
- Seniors from 65: reduced
- Disabled: reduced
- Reductions and free entry only with valid ID
Alte Münze Berlin
Molkenmarkt 2, Berlin-Mitte
- I you acquire reduced tickets, please always show a valid ID
- Daily from 10:00am to 08:00pm
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...