Exhibition "Nineties Berlin"
- Explore the largest multimedia exhibition about the legendary Berlin of the 90s!
- Discover large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations
The exhibition "Nineties Berlin" illustrates the lifestyle, the rapid transformation processes, the freedom enjoyed by subcultures, and the development of the techno movement in the formerly divided city during the extraordinary time after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The interactive exhibition on 1,500 squaremeters, including a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations, is dedicated to the important issues of this era. The exhibition explains, why Berlin is still attracting visionaries and creative people from all over the world.
- Ticket for exhibition "nineties berlin"
- Children from 6 and seniors from 65: reduced
- Pupils and students: reduced
- Handicapped persons: reduced
- Children up to 6 years: free
Alte Münze Berlin
Molkenmarkt 2, Berlin-Mitte
- 10.00am - 08.00pm
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...