Little BIG City Berlin
- Enjoy a fun and exciting journey of Berlin through time
- Get under the skin of the city and learn about its history
- See how life in this amazing city has transformed over the years
- From Easter 2018: Operation Freedom, the most spectacular escapes from East to West
Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinvented on a new and BIGGER scale using projections and special effects. In just under an hour you can experience Berlin through seven periods of time, from the birth of the city right up to the modern day Berlin. You’ll see a magnificent cityspace of Berlin through time and discover the little stories behind the big events that shaped the city. Take part in a miniature medieval ring race; pick your favorite cabaret act to perform on stage for you in the Golden age of the Weimar Republic; witness Berlin in the whole world changing year of 1933 – the burning down of the Reichstag. See the rise and the fall of the Berlin Wall and have a go at tearing down the wall yourself. And hear the chorus of Berlin today as we celebrate this fantastic city in a light, music & project show-stopping finale. Get closer to history that ever before at Little BIG City Berlin.
The new highlight from Easter 2018: Operation Freedom – The most spectacular escapes from East to West. Thousands of GDR citizens managed to flee from East to West on adventurous ways while risking their lives. The inventive spirit and courage of the refugees, but also those who helped them escape, knew no limits. From Easter, four of these incredible escape stories will be brought to life again – a unique opportunity to experience these emotional moments and understand how people risk everything for a life in freedom.
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Little BIG City Berlin, Panoramastr. 1A, 10178 Berlin
S-Bahn and subways are stoping at the Alexanderplatzstation, which is only a couple of minutes walk from Little BIG City Berlin
- Children under 14 years need to be accompanied by an adult. Children from 15 years can experience the attraction by themselves but can’t act as a guardian
- There is no time limit once you are inside the walk-through attraction. Generally we anticipate visits would last around an hour
- Monday - Sunday
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (last entry at 6 p.m.)
- Closed on the 24th December
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experimenta la ciudad interior de Berlín desde Friedrichstrasse. Sus atracciones desde la perspectiv...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
Ven a disfrutar de un crucero de 2 horas por los lagos del suroeste del Havel. Participa en un recor...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...