Madame Tussauds Berlin tickets
- Experience lifelike wax figures in spectacular sceneries and original outfits
- See from up-close your idols and other big celebrities from past and present
- Immerse deeper into their world with state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets
Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments. Totally interactive Sets, amazing costumes, exciting music and modern techniques let you immerse deeper into the universe of your idols. Become part of iconic movies in our film set and celebrate athletic successes in the interactive football area. Meet famous characters from history and culture. More than 120 unique WOW moments on two floors are waiting for you. A Must See for all Berlin visitors!
NEW: House of #BerlinColours
It’s sassy, it’s flashy, it’s colourful and most of all very Berlin! The “House of #BerlinColours” opens its doors and you won’t believe your eyes! Welcome to a completely new designed and pastel coloured floor, where you will experience one-of-a-kind WOW moments. Seven spectacular sets present Berlin as never seen before. WE LIKE IT.
The images are part of the Madame Tussauds heritage: ©Madame Tussauds
- Fast track entrance to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Infants (-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin
Subway U55, S1, S2, S25: station "Brandenburger Tor"
Lines 100 and TXL: stop "Brandenburger Tor"
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- January-March and November-December: on weekdays 10:00am-6:00pm; on weekends 10:00am - 7:00pm
- April-October: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Closed on December 24th
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...