Madame Tussauds Berlin tickets
- Experience lifelike wax figures in spectacular sceneries and original outfits
- See your idols and other big celebrities from past and present up close
- Immerse deeper into the world of stardom with state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing costumes, exciting music and modern techniques will let you immerse deeper into the universe of your idols. Become part of iconic movies in our film set and celebrate athletic successes in the interactive football area. Meet famous characters from history and culture. More than 120 unique WOW moments on two floors are waiting for you to discover. A must-see for all Berlin visitors!
NEW: House of #BerlinColours
It’s sassy, it’s flashy, it’s colourful and most of all very Berlin! The 'House of #BerlinColours' will open its doors especially for you and you won’t believe your eyes! Witness the completely new designed area with its pastel-coloured floor and experience truly one of a kind moments. Seven spectacular sets present Berlin as never seen before. WE LIKE IT.
The images are part of the Madame Tussauds heritage: ©Madame Tussauds
- Fast-track entrance to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years and over: full price
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin
Subway U55, S1, S2, S25: station "Brandenburger Tor".
Lines 100 and TXL: stop "Brandenburger Tor".
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- January-March and November-December: weekdays from 10.00am to 6.00pm; weekends from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- April-October: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Closed on 24 December
The Berlin Dungeon is a must for all visitors of the German capital It's located in the heart of the...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and pl...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Visita uno de los barrios más entrañables de Berlín
Handhabung des Brettes und Paddel (Materialkunde) , Balanceübungen, richtige Körperhaltung, Steuern,...