Museum Island Berlin: Ticket for Alte Nationalgalerie
- A fantastic collection of Neoclassicism, French Impressionism and more
- A special exhibition of August Kopisch, an eclectic artist of 19th Century
- Easy to reach on Museum Island
- Good option for rainy days
The Alte Nationalgalerie (Old National Gallery) is one of the five exceptional museums situated on Berlin’s Museum Island. Its collections rage from Classicism to Romanticism, Biedermeier, French Impressionism and early Modernism. You can find splendid works from artists like Caspar David Friedrich, Karl Friedrich Schinkel, Claude Monets or Max Liebermann.
Until the end of July the museum hosts the cabinet exhibition "Small Masterpieces" displaying studies, sketches and miniatures that rarely were in the public eye before. Later in autumn a Rodin exhibition will be inaugurated, that focuses on the artists less known bronze statuette "The Hero".
After the visit of the museum a rich museum shop expects you for some fascinating souvenirs or gifts.
- Entrance to the collections of the Alte Nationalgalerie
- Entrance to the exhibition of works of August Kopisch
- Entrance to other museums on the Museum Island
- Students (ID required)
- Disabled people
- Children (ages 0-17): free with proof of age
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin
Subway: U6 "Friedrichstraße" City train (S-Bahn): S1, S2, S25 "Friedrichstraße"; S5, S7, S75 "Hackescher Markt" Tram: M1, 12 "Am Kupfergraben"; M4, M5, M6 "Hackescher Markt" Bus: TXL "Staatsoper"; 100, 200 "Lustgarten"; 147 "Friedrichstraße"
- This ticket is not refundable
- Some parts of the Museum are not accessible for wheelchairs
Open everyday except on Monday:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Reduced opening hours on national holidays
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich von uns vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und den letzten original Wac...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...