Pergamon Museum skip-the-line tickets
- A fantastic collection of classical, Islamic and Middle Eastern exhibits
- Conveniently situated on Museum Island
- Don’t miss the famous Ishtar gate and the Aleppo room
- A great rainy-day option
The Pergamon is one of five on Berlin’s Museum Island, so you can plan a full day of culture. Its collections are split into three sections: classical antiquity, Islamic art and Middle Eastern treasures. Don’t miss these celebrated exhibits:
- The Pergamon altar
- The market gate of Miletus
- The Ishtar gate
- The processional way of Babylon
- The Mshatta façade
- The lavish Aleppo room
Until April 23rd 2017 the exhibition The Heritage of the Old Kings. Ctesiphon and the Persian Sources of Islamic Art, devoted to the Persian legacy inherited by Islam, enriches the visit to Pergamonmuseum.
Please note: Cause of long-term renovation works some areas of the Pergamon Museum might not be accessable for visitors.
- Entrance ticket to Pergamon Museum of Berlin
- Children (ages 0-18): free
- For all kind of reductions, please provide a valid document
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
- Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- The museum is generally accessible for wheelchairs. Only in rare cases, in which the elevator for disabled visitors is out of order due to technical problems, some areas of the museum might not be accessible
- Cause of long-term renovation works some areas of the Pergamon Museum might not be accessable for visitors
- Every day from 10.00am - 6.00pm (10.00am-8.00pm on Thursdays)
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...