Preis der Nationalgalerie exhibition at Hamburger Bahnhof
- See the artworks of 4 artists nominated for the Preis der Nationalgalerie award
- Enjoy unique works of contemporary art
- Skip the line to have more time to watch the exhibition
Every two years in Berlin, the Preis der Nationalgalerie award is given to young artists who have an extraordinary influence on German contemporary art and promote the new artistic approach. This year, from among the 70 nominations, the international jury has chosen the following artists: Pauline Curnier Jardin, Simon Fujiwara, Flaka Haliti, Katja Novitskova.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Guided tour
Free entry for guests under 18
Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart – Berlin
Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
Invalidenstraße 50-51, 10557 Berlin
- You can print your ticket or show it from your smartphone
- Free entry for guests under 18
- Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday and Sunday 11:00 - 18:00
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...