Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg bike tour
- Explore Berlin’s hip, lively and dynamic districts
- Discover Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg
- Pedal across the Oberbaum Bridge and through Görlitzer Park
- Get insider information and tips from your local guide
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin with its alternative lifestyles, markets, cafés, clubs, underground culture and international districts.
Prenzlauer Berg, once famous for its nightlife scene, belongs nowadays to the gentrified and most beautiful districts of Berlin. Pedal through the famous Mauerpark to Friedrichshain. Feel the alternative and creative vibes of the Friedrichshain district, where you can find the East Side Gallery, picture worthy street art, as well as bars and popular clubs.
Pedalling across the Oberbaum Bridge, you will reach Kreuzberg and the Görlitzer Park. This district is as unique as its inhabitants: Turkish immigrants, young men escaping military service, squatters, left-wing burgeois – people from all over the world and from all backgrounds found a home in Kreuzberg.
Enjoy a fun, laid-back bike tour through Berlin’s hip districts and take a little break at a café, riverbank or park together, embracing the alternative lifestyle of Berlin. Your local guide is looking forward to showing you his city.
How your bike route could look like:
- Volkspark Friedrichshain
- Boxhagener Platz
- RAW Gelände
- Görlitzer Park
- Professional tour guide
- Rain cape, gloves
- Trouser clips
- City map
- Food and drinks
- Children up to 16 years old
Kulturbrauerei, Knaakstraße 97, 10435 Berlin
Enter the Kulturbrauerei on Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with Danziger Straße. From there just follow the yellow Berlin on Bike signs
- This bike tour is 20 km long. Spread out over 3.5 hours in flat and bicycle-friendly Berlin, it is a very relaxed and fun ride
- As your guide is familiar with the sights, hidden gems and best bicycle routes of Berlin, the tour can be easily adapted to your personal interests
- The bikes are equipped with a basket for smaller luggage
- Tour in English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in Dutch: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in German: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in French: Saturday at 3.00pm
- The tours are available from April until 10. November
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
What comes to your mind when you think of Berlin?That’s right, it’s the Berlin Wall! The remains of ...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...