Private Berlin attractions bike tour for groups
- Enjoy a tailord-made bike tour to Berlin's main attractions
- See the historical center, Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag
- Ideal for groups of 10 people or more
Enjoy your own personal bike tour to the main attractions of Berlin! Pedal along the beautiful Museum Island, across the picturesque Gendarmenmarkt and through the famous Brandenburg Gate to the Reichstag and Government District. The tour stops at each sightseeing point, giving you enough time to take photos. With an interesting mix of entertainment and information, your guide will bring you closer to many complicated and significant topics with ease.
You will have a private guide at your complete disposal. Familiar with popular sights, hidden gems, their moving history and the best bicycle routes in town, he can easily adapt the bike route to your personal interests.
How your bike route could look like:
- Hackescher Markt
- New Synagogue
- Museum Island
- Potsdamer Platz
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gate
- Government District
- Professional tour guide
- Rain cape, gloves
- Trouser clips
- City map
- Food and drinks
Kulturbrauerei, Knaakstraße 97, 10435 Berlin
Enter the Kulturbrauerei on Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with Danziger Straße. From there just follow the yellow Berlin on Bike signs
- Private bike tour for groups of 10 people or more
- Important information: Please arrange the tour start directly with the local operator. You can find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Every day at your chosen starting time
- Possible starting times: Every day from 9.00am until 4.30pm
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...