Private Berlin beer tour
- Taste delicious German brewed beers
- Get to know the city in a local way
- Get local recommendations for the best beer spots in town
- Enjoy the vibrant vibes of the city
- 100% private and personal
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and original. Try out all of Berliners’ favorites! In this tour, our guides have matched up 4 different types of beers, a tasty snack and amazing local stories. Get many insights on the local lifestyle and the city’s vibrant nightlife from your private guide. What can be better than that?
Start with a uniquely brewed traditional lager beer in one of the most beloved micro-breweries in Berlin.The cool thing? You can take your beer To Go, a lot of Berliners pick and take their beer at home!
On Sundays only, the tour starts at a different spot, it’s your chance to try out a proper pint of lager beer in a very old spot where only locals go.
Have your next beer at an unconventional spot with the quirkiest interior design. Your guide will tell how this place has a special place in history Taste the proper Berliner beer: Schultheiss Pilsener, an original 1842 recipe - malty with a slightly spicy taste.
Step into the next typical hidden spot in town, only known by locals, another Berlin typical bar. Try a Schopper Hell for a taste of an unfiltered regional product created with a unique low temperature treatment. If you're lucky, the brewer itself will serve it to you and will tell you all about the hard-work and mastery behind it!
Finish at a hip microbrewery, popular among the new beer lover generation. Discover the unique flavors of locally brewed craft beer. Pale ale is the new trend, so get ready for it! Fruity and fresh, it will make you feel like the evening just started again! Paired up with it, you’ll get the traditional Käse Salziger Kuchen, a delicious salty German pastry.
The best part? Get useful tips about the best places to continue your evening right from your guide. From local bars to the newest party spots in town - it’s time to experience the vibrant nightlife!
This is the plan:
- Tasting 1 - Hopfenstopfer, Citra Pale Ale - taste fruity fresh kegged beer in a small local store // On Sundays, the beer tasted will be Kuchen Kaiser pils and it will take place in a different local store - ask your guide
- Tasting 2 - Schultheiss Pilsener - experience the vibe of a local bar, where locals go, with unique and original design and music
- Tasting 3 - Black flag or Weiz - try out special beer from a microbrewery, if you're lucky you also get to know the brewer and taste the latest creations
- Tasting 4 - Minister or Berliner Weisse - get the vibes of a vibrant lively local brewery/bar, and taste special beer together with a delicious Salty-Cheese German pastry
- Private guide
- 4 beers per person
- 1 salty German pretzel per person
- Extra snacks and drinks
- Pick-up service
- Kohlfurter Strasse, closed to the bridge Kottbusser Bruecke, in front of the restaurant "Prisma Pavillion"
- This is a walking tour, be ready to walk
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- ATTENTION: The minimum age of this tour is 18 years
- Please indicate during the booking which time you prefer
- Departures are available every day between 5pm - 8.30pm
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich von uns vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und den letzten original Wac...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Delivery T...