- Learn about the city’s history and enjoy the spots with a local guide
- Get tips & tricks and answers to your travel questions
- Choose yourself what to see, from the Brandenburg Gate to Museum Island
Wondering where to start your city trip in Berlin? Your local guide can show you the way! On this tour you’ll get lots of local insights and see Berlin’s main highlights. Go beyond the advice of travel magazines and experience the city like a local.
You’ll visit the must-see historical spots of the city, but also see hidden places that will give you an authentic feeling of the city. Go to the famous Museum Island, the impressive Holocaust Memorial and find out what was Hitler’s last Bunker. Hear all about the war times and the East and West division of the city. Ready for a unique journey to the past?
Wandering about the best places for food and drinks? Get your personal recommendations from your guide plus extra tips and tricks on what to see and to do. Get insights on the local lifestyle and find out true stories about past Berlin as you take in vibrant, full-of-life present Berlin. Historical facts, local stories and great tips & tricks. What can be more awesome?
Any questions? Go ahead and ask your guide about anything that pops into your mind and get all the answers you need for the perfect Berlin holiday. Locals always know best. And don’t forget, this tour can be personalized 100% according to your own wishes!
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people. The price you see during the booking is the total amount
- You can indicate during the booking a time and language you prefer, we will answer you if we can provide them, otherwise the request will be valid for the selected time and the English language
This is the plan (that can be changed):
- Stop 1 - Brandenburger Tor - a landmark and symbol all in one with over two hundred years of history
- Stop 2 - Holocaust Memorial - Impressive in its awesome grey soberness
- Stop 3 - Hitlers Bunker - get to hear the less-known story
- Stop 4 - Gendarmenmarkt - a beautiful, architectural must-see for all visitors to Berlin
- Stop 5 - Bebelplatz - the site of the infamous "book burning" organised by the Nazis
- Stop 6 - Museum Island - an extraordinary ensemble of five world-renowned museums on an island in River Spree right in the heart of Berlin’s city center
- Private guide
- 1.5-hour walking tour through Berlin
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up service
- Transfers with bus, tram, metro, taxi or else
- Closed to the Brandenburg Gate, in front of the Adlon Hotel, Unter den Linden 77
- A moderate amount of walking is necessary
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- The default language is English
- Please indicate a preferred time during the booking
- The tour is available between 9am and 7.30pm
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and...
Whether you wish to scout the fashionable boutiques around Hackescher Markt, enjoy a drink in one of...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
If you have more time to explore the City from the waterside, take the Bridge Tour on the Landwehrka...
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious t...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of treasures of history and art. Don't ...
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...