Reichstag Tour in German with Plenary Hall and Glass Dome
- Visit the German Bundestag with a tour in German
- See the plenary hall and listen to a speech
- Learn many intriguing historical and political facts
- Get access to the glass dome with a great panorama
Visit the political heart of the German capital. This look behind the scenes of the Reichstag enables you to get to know the work of the 630 members of the German Bundestag, their working conditions and the logistics behind them - politics in the context of the Reichstag requires a lot of organization. Then, you will visit the most visited parliament building in the world. Who would have thought that the Reichstag had a controversial reputation in Germany and abroad before 1999!
Since 1894, the Reichstag building has been the seat of the national parliament of Germany. The parliament, the old Reichstag, initially had very limited powers. Only after 1919 can we speak of a real parliament. On the tour you can also see the place where democracy ended with the Reichstag fire of 1933. Find out more about the fate of the building after 1945 and about the reincarnation following the moving decision of the Bundestag of 1991.
Please note that the visit of the Reichstag requires confirmation by the German Bundestag. For the registration of the participants we absolutely require: name, first name and date of birth.
It may happen that activities and tours are canceled or postponed by the Bundestag at short notice. For this reason, a mobile telephone number is required by the participants.
- Guided tour through the Reichstag building and government district in German
- Entrance to the Reichstag passing through a security check
- Visit of the plenary hall, commentary from the state-run visitor's service
- Access and visit to the rooftop
- Children up to 13 years: reduced
Unter den Linden 77, Berlin
At the Adlon Hotel, close to Pariser Platz, the square where you find the Brandenburg Gate, in front of the Jueweelry "Leicht", at the corner with the British embassy.
- Please enter your first name, surname and date of birth when making your booking. Without this data, no registration can take place in the Reichstag building. This must be done in advance of the tour
- Please bring a valid passport with you to your visit
- Please check calendar for current seasonal offerings
- January 2018: Tuesday
- At 10.50am and/or 2.50pm (according to the availably)
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Erfahre mehr über die Stadtentwicklung im sozialistischen Ostberlin und besichtige das zentrale sowj...
Lassen Sie sich während dieser Stadtführung durch das Scheunenviertel und die Hackesche Höfe mit auf...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...