Berlin is a vibrant and ever-changing city perfect for foodies and this tour offers you the best local tastes and flavours to help you fall in love with the city. All the guides have lived and travelled around the world before returning to Berlin to seek out new tastes as well as old favorites. Here you'll learn about German sausages and sample a world-famous CurryWurst, as well as delicious homemade schnitzel. Passing by the Raw Market you'll also experience the historic Berlin of both 1865 and 1989, while the Berlin Wall and East Side Gallery are waiting for you with a Secret Treat at the end. Take this intimate tour to ensure a personal culinary experience to remember.
Secret Berlin food tour
- Try the traditional German FlammKuchen in a local Pub (Beer Hall) and of course a local beers
- Spend time looking at the Jewels of East Germany, the wide Boulevards built to impress both the residents and visitors
- Learn about German sausages and try a world-famous CurryWurst
- Taste a delicious schnitzel in a family run shop
- 3-hour guided food tour of the area with 7 stops
- Experienced local guide who speaks fluent English (tours in German are subject to availability)
We will meet outside Warschauer U-Bahn Station at the top of the platform see picture exit 1. If you take the S-Bahn (4 stops from Alexanderplatz) its lines 5, 7 and 75, exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute). The guide will have an orange umbrella (easy to spot).
- 11:00am from Sunday to Thursday
- 6:00pm every Friday and Saturday