Short cruise between Treptow and East Side Gallery
- Relax on a fun and exciting cruise
- Discover the up-and-coming Oshafen area
- Catch a glimpse of the world-famous East Side Gallery
This 1.5-hour tour combines excitement and relaxation, sightseeing and nature experiences. The up-and-coming Osthafen, the magical Oberbaumbrücke, the ever-changing Spreeufer along the East Side Gallery and the green leisure idyl of Treptower Park with its flaneurs and the romantic island of youth.
- Food and Drinks
- Children (under 14 years): reduced
Puschkinallee 17, 12435 Berlin, Germany
- Without commentary
- Easy cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- 11.45am, 1.45pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...