Sightseeing flight to Eisenhüttenstadt with coffee and cake
- Fly to Eisenhüttenstadt while enjoying coffee and cake
- Enjoy a 1-hour flight with an experienced pilot
- See the beautiful federal state of Brandenburg from the air
Fly with experienced scenic flight pilots from Strausberg airfield to Pohlitz airfield (Eisenhüttenstadt) and back again. During the flight, we will explain the individual flight instruments to you on request and draw your attention to the sights of interest from the air. Be sure to bring your camera.
On arrival at Eisenhüttenstadt airfield, enjoy a cup of coffee and delicious cake in a pleasant atmosphere with the pilot and the airport staff. The special feature of the aircraft is the integrated rescue system: in an emergency, both machine and crew will float safely to earth. The pure flight time is approx. 1 hour, with a total of two take-offs and landings. You will stay at the Eisenhüttenstadt airfield for about 30-60 minutes (as per your whim).
- Sightseeing flight
- Photos and videos
- Pilot's safety vest to take home
- Transfer to the airport
- Personal expenses
Flugplatzstr. F3 H1, 15344 Strausberg
At the airport in Strausberg, which you can reach by taking the S-Bahn line S5 in the direction of Strausberg-Nord from the Hauptbahnhof (central station).
- Duration approx. 2 hours, flight time 1 hour.
- Departure and destination airfield is Strausberg EDAY.
- Please note that the maximum weight per person is 100kg; moreover, sitting comfort is somewhat limited for passengers taller than 1.95 meters. Passengers weighing over 100kg or taller than 2 meters cannot be accommodated.
- Integrated rescue system: In an emergency, the machine and crew will glide safely to the ground.
- The sightseeing flight is also available in English. You will receive further information after booking.
- For exact dates, please check out the calendar
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...