Skip-the-line ticket for European painting art at Gemäldegalerie Berlin
- Travel through six centuries of history of European painting art
- See Rembrandt, Vermeer, Caravaggio, Rubens, Jan van Eyck, Bruegel and more
- Enjoy the intensity of the past in an essential modern architecture
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six centuries of history of the European painting art, from the 13th to the 18th century. It houses masterpieces from artists like Jan van Eyck, Bruegel, Dürer, Raffael, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer and ohthers.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gemäldegalerie Berlin
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years old): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Gemäldegalerie, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Frieday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: closed
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...