Skip-the-line ticket for room art at Köpenick Palace, the furniture museum
- See magnificently furnished castle rooms
- Travel back to the Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo periods
- Enjoy a tour of the castle grounds around the island
During the division of Germany, the eastern part of the Kunstgewerbemuseum was located in Köpenick Palace. Now, it offers a permanent exhibition on "Renaissance, Baroque, and Rococo interiors." It presents an impressive collection of furniture, room furnishings, and decorations.
The castle itself is a masterpiece of baroque architecture. It sits on a small artificial island in the Köpenick district of Berlin.
If you are interested in artistic furniture and furnishings, you should definitely visit Köpenick Palace.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Schloss Köpenick
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years old): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Schloßinsel 1, 12557 Berlin
- Tickets are non-refundable
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Please note, Schloss Köpenick is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Thursday - Sunday: from 11.00am to 5.00pm
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...