Skip-the-line ticket for room art at Köpenick Palace, the furniture museum
- See magnificently furnished castle rooms
- Travel back to the Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo periods
- Enjoy a tour of the castle grounds around the island
During the division of Germany, the eastern part of the Kunstgewerbemuseum was located in Köpenick Palace. Now, it offers a permanent exhibition on "Renaissance, Baroque, and Rococo interiors." It presents an impressive collection of furniture, room furnishings, and decorations.
The castle itself is a masterpiece of baroque architecture. It sits on a small artificial island in the Köpenick district of Berlin.
If you are interested in artistic furniture and furnishings, you should definitely visit Köpenick Palace.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Schloss Köpenick
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years old): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Schloßinsel 1, 12557 Berlin
- Tickets are non-refundable
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Please note, Schloss Köpenick is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Thursday - Sunday: from 11.00am to 5.00pm
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...