Tasty Superfood Session with a Local Host in Berlin
- Learn about superfoods and how they are beneficial to your body
- Enjoy a healthy 8-course meal, made with only organic and free-range products
Get ready for super tasty, super healthy food! You will also learn about why certain dishes were chosen and how they will do your body lots of good!
Products are bio/organic. Breads are homemade and gluten free. Meats are bio/organic and free-range from small, sustainable farms. This meal can easily be made vegan friendly.
We will be having 8 courses, including drinks & bio/organic/ökö wine:
- A butternut squash concoction as a starter
- Spinach Crostini with almonds, tomatoes & turmeric on chia-buckwheat toast
- Rice Rolls, Raw veggies & aromatic detox herbs, Sesame, spicy miso, free-range beef
- Quinoa Sushi, Beetroot, avocado, cucumber & ginger
- Seared Tuna, Homemade guacamole, chia-amaranth crackers
- Kale-Cucumber Smoothie, A hydrating concoction
- Desserts: Matcha-Coconut Panna Cotta, Chocolate-Walnut-Berry Truffles
- Water will be concoctions made with herbs & fruits
- 2 glasses of complimentary bio/organic/öko red or white wine
LOCATION: Schöneberg is in the city centre with lots of cafes, boutique shops, good restaurants and a famous farmer's market. The side streets are narrow and full of trees giving this area a real cozy, neighborhood feel.
- 8 courses dinner including drinks & wine
Children (0-11): reduced
Goltzstraße 26, 10781 Berlin, Germany
We will meet at the market, in front of the St. Matthias church in the district Schöenberg in Berlin. The meeting point is not far away from the metro
- Vegetarian or vegan options available
- Gluten-free options available
- For this special food options please contact us before the day of your dinner
- Close to metro
- Your host speaks English, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- After the booking you will be contacted by us in order to agree a precise time
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...