Get ready for super tasty, super healthy food! You will also learn about why certain dishes were chosen and how they will do your body lots of good!
Products are bio/organic. Breads are homemade and gluten free. Meats are bio/organic and free-range from small, sustainable farms. This meal can easily be made vegan friendly.
We will be having 8 courses, including drinks & bio/organic/ökö wine:
- A butternut squash concoction as a starter
- Spinach Crostini with almonds, tomatoes & turmeric on chia-buckwheat toast
- Rice Rolls, Raw veggies & aromatic detox herbs, Sesame, spicy miso, free-range beef
- Quinoa Sushi, Beetroot, avocado, cucumber & ginger
- Seared Tuna, Homemade guacamole, chia-amaranth crackers
- Kale-Cucumber Smoothie, A hydrating concoction
- Desserts: Matcha-Coconut Panna Cotta, Chocolate-Walnut-Berry Truffles
- Water will be concoctions made with herbs & fruits
- 2 glasses of complimentary bio/organic/öko red or white wine
LOCATION: Schöneberg is in the city centre with lots of cafes, boutique shops, good restaurants and a famous farmer's market. The side streets are narrow and full of trees giving this area a real cozy, neighborhood feel.