Urban jungle private tour of the alternative Berlin
- Take in the authentic multicultural vibes of Berlin
- Enjoy unique street art and the city's favourite drink
- Listen to local stories about the city’s underground areas
- 100% private and off-the-beaten track with a local guide
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much more! Take in the unique underground scene of Berlin, from amazing street art and great local stories to cool neighbourhoods and alternative vibes. See the city through the eyes of a local and experience the lifestyle they’re all used to.
On this tour you’ll go to the hippest streets around the city and alternative spots known only by locals. Dive in the local lifestyle while enjoying a good German beer and urban art sights.
Start at the Hackescher Markt, the heart of local cafes and head to a unique art courtyard loved by contemporary artists. Hear about how this place survived against all odds and get insights into the alternative messages of the art pieces here.
Continue with more local stories about the neighborhoods of Berlin and stop by the Pink Man, an impressive grafitti done by the famous Blu. Learn about his protest against the “gentrification” of the town’s alternative side and other ethical projects he’s involved in.
Explore the Urban Spree unvierse in a hip “beer-garden” and see how most Berliners enjoy their evenings. Go pass the East Side Gallery, where artists from all around the world painted on the remains of the Berlin Wall, a symbol of freedom.
Stop at the smallest cinema in town, popular for its international movies and 70’s flair. End your tour by the Boxhagener Platz, a great place to relax and enjoy some more local urban vibes.
The best part? You’ll find out all about the amazing contemporary artists and discover how the city’s alternative side is changing everyday.
This is the plan:
- Stop 1 - Haus Schwarzenberg - get amazed by the free space for creative and utopias, unique decadent courtyard in the middle of a shopping area
- Stop 2 - Kottbusser Tor - explore the heart of Kreuzberg neighbourhood, a very hot spot for the night life, protests and political events
- Stop 3 - Gorlitzer Park (warm season) - get the vibe of the coolest park of the city // Bethanien Art Gallery (cold season) - get to see an alternative space, home to contemporary artists
- Stop 4 - “Schlesi” tower - how locals call it, the bank-border that once was the border between East and West
- Stop 5 - Leviathan by Blu - get to see the art and hear the amazing story of an international graffitti artist
- Stop 6 - Oberbaumbrücke - enjoy the Disney like architecture of one of the oldest bridges that used to separate the West from the East
- Stop 7 - East Side Gallery - get inspired by the street art created by artists from all over the world on one of the largest pieces of the old Berlin wall
- Stop 8 - Urban Spree - emerge into a very big, artistic, cultural center dedicated to urban art
- Stop 9 - RAW Tempel - explore one of the most important social-cultural centre of the town
- Stop 10 - Intimes Kino - get a glimpse of the smallest cinema in Berlin, and the art that surrounds it
- Private local guide
- Ticket for the transfer with the tube
- 1 "Club-Mate" per person
- More drinks
- Pick-up service
Hackescher Markt 4, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- In front of the Butler's Gift Shop at Hackescher Markt 4
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Be ready to walk a lot
- You can ask for a starting time, otherwise we'll put the earliest
- The default language is English, please specify during the booking if you prefer a different language and we will check if we can provide it
- Please indicate during the booking the starting time you prefer
- Departures are available between 9 am-6pm
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious t...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Dive into the rich history of Berlin with your favorite local! Get amazing insights about the city’s...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and...
Berlin's nightlife still echoes the years when the city was the first and most shining beacon of tol...
Tauchen Sie ein in ein Viertel, in dem US-Soldaten Häuserkampf geübt haben, in dem Häuser in Eigenin...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...