Bern private walking tour
- Discover the Old City of Bern - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the Alpine panorama and Aare River from the the city center
- Walk along the medieval streets
Start your tour from the main train station of the capital, and follow your guide to the Heiliggeistkirche and enjoy walking along the Spitalgasse street and Baerenplatz.
Discover the city center of Bern where the Bundeshaus (the Government Palace) is situated surrounded by all main Swiss banks. After seeing the center you will continue to the Zyttglogge, the oldest Clock in Switzerland, and you will have the possibility to discover the Einstein House Museum on the Kramgasse Street. Afterward, you’ll cross the river Aare and discover the brewery-restaurant Tramdepot near to the bear pit. The excursion will end at the Rosengarten, where you will inhale a refreshing atmosphere and enjoy the magnificent panorama of Bern City.
- Discovering all the must-see places of Bern city
- Optional entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pick-up is included. During booking, please indicate the name and address of your hotel or any location that you want to be picked up from.
- Tour is available for private groups of 1-12 people
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Tour operates daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please select the time you would like to start the tour
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...