Jumpstart the evening with an exhilarating yoga class. Then, jump in on an insider's tour of an organic farm. Experience the bounty and diversity of the gardens and food forests. Next, head over to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking lesson with farm-fresh ingredients. Afterward, join the entire farm staff on the lanai for an incredible farm-fresh meal as the sun sets into the Pacific Ocean. All meals are inspired by Ayurvedic principles and infused with Aloha.
Gardens & parks
Brazilian yoga with sunset excursion and cooking class and farm-to-fork dinner
Availability: Wednesday through Friday, Sunday
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a rejuvenating and restorative yoga class
- Eat a lovely sunset dinner prepared with farm-fresh ingredients
What to expect
- Yoga class
- Farm tour
- Child (Ages 9 and under): Free
81-6467 Hawaii Belt Rd, Kealakekua, HI 96750, USA
Gingerhill Farm Retreat is down the hill from Konawaena Elementary School. Follow the private road until the end. Parking is on the grass to your left.
What to remember
- Wear comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes, and a hat as we will be out in the garden
- Mosquitoes are year-round here in Hawaii. Bug spray as needed
- Wednesday through Friday, Sunday: 4.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.