On your catamaran cruise, you will depart from Kawaihae Harbor and head along the rugged and scenic Kohala walls. Coastal sights include lava walls, rocky points, sandy beaches and Kohala ridge. Ample seating and shade will allow you to relax in comfort as you take in the sights. Pods of dolphins can be spotted along this shore and whales in whale season. Hop in the water for a refreshing swim and snorkel and see the beautiful fish and turtles.
Catamaran cruise with dolphin watching, snorkeling and lunch
- See the dolphins frolicking off the Hawaiian coast
- Enjoy lunch on board a catamaran
- Jump in and snorkel to explore the world below the surface
- Snorkeling gear
61-3527 Kawaihae Road Waimea, HI 96743
Please meet at the Kawaihae Harbor South at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. From the Kawaihae Harbor entrance take a left turn where it says Port of Kawaihae Office, then turn left again just before the guard shack. At the end of that road, turn right at next crossroads stop sign and drive through Gate 11. Head towards the ocean, turn left at Gate 12, and continue toward the comfort station and yellow gate that is between two large boulders. If it is locked, someone will meet there and open it for you. The vessel is homeported at the Makai end of the dock, at slip S-01, but will most often board from the loading area near the front of the docks.
- Lunch menu: sandwich, chips and cookie
- Guaranteed to see dolphins or turtles (and whales when whales are in-season December through April) or come back free on the same or lesser-value trip
- Operates daily 9.00am-12.00pm
- May-November there is an additional time available 1.00pm-4.00pm