Enjoy a fast-paced coastal cruise on Kona’s newest powerboat, Makai, as you zip to an amazing snorkeling anchorage to see the underwater treasures of the Hawaii Island coast. Snorkel gear and in-water assistance from the expert crew are included. Swim with the fish and maybe spot a dolphin!
Hawaii powerboat cruise and snorkeling
- Take a thrilling ride on the Makai powerboat
- See breathtaking coastal views and even spot a dolphin
- Swim around and explore the underwater treasures
- Children (ages 4-11)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free admission
69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Vessels depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Please be at the check-in flag on the beach at 20 minutes before. You can park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot, and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for the orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. A representative will come to meet you there and lead you to the tender-boat transfer.
- This is a fast and nimble open powerboat, with plenty of sea-spray likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don't mind getting wet is recommended
- There is storage beneath each saddle-style seat for dry storage of a small bag or purse, and a take-along towel
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability