Embark on an inspiring, insider's tour of an organic farm. Experience the bounty and diversity of our gardens and food forests. Then, join the whole farm staff out on the lanai as you enjoy an amazing meal together while drinking in expansive ocean views. All meals are inspired by Ayurvedic principles and infused with Aloha.
Gardens & parks
Tropical food forest excursion with farm-to-fork lunch
Availability: Wednesday through Sunday
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
- Child (Ages 9 and under)
81-6467 Hawaii Belt Rd, Kealakekua, HI 96750, USA
Gingerhill Farm Retreat is down the hill from Konawaena Elementary School. Follow the private road until the end. Parking is on the grass to your left.
What to remember
- Wear comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes, and a hat as we will be out in the garden
- Mosquitoes are year-round here in Hawaii. Bug spray as needed
- Wednesday through Sunday: 11.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.