Marvel at the marine wildlife the Big Island of Hawaii has to offer such as dolphins and turtles during this stellar sightseeing cruise at Anaehoomalu Bay. Sail along the stunning Kohala coastline and enjoy a fun ride through the ocean. You are guaranteed to spot wildlife or you'll get to cruise again for free!
Wildlife watch cruise at Anaehoomalu Bay
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See some of Hawaii's incredible marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in Anaehoomalu Bay and along the stunning Kohala coastline
- Take impressive photos of the views to show your family and friends
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Soda, juice, and water
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Food or additional drinks
- Children (ages 4-12)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free admission
Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay) Beach, Big Island
- Walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for the orange Hawaii Nautical check-in sign near the two prominent coconut trees.
What to remember
- An online health clearance form will be provided and must be completed by each participant
- Face masks are asked to be worn from check-in throughout the tour
- All guest will be asked to wash their hands prior to stepping onto boat at either a provided portable sink at the slip or nearby facility
- You are guaranteed to see wildlife, otherwise you will get to ride again for free (re-ride terms: the trip must be of equal or lesser value; no refunds)
- The 9:45 a.m. trip is on a powerboat and the 1:45 p.m. trip is on a sailing catamaran
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- This activity runs from May to November
- Meet at the harbor 20 minutes prior to the tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.