Get your time in Birmingham off to a stress-free start with this private, one-way transfer service from Birmingham Airport. Simply book before your trip, meet your driver at Birmingham Airport when you land, and then sit back and relax as you travel to your central Birmingham hotel in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle. This service runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can travel in style whenever necessary.
Private transfer from Birmingham Airport to accommodation
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take the stress out of travelling as you head from Birmingham Airport to your accommodation
- Relax and enjoy private luxury transportation in Birmingham
- Travel door-to-door with your professional driver
What to expect
- Airport to accommodation transfer
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Birmingham Airport (BHX), Birmingham, UK
Once you have landed in Birmingham, enter the Arrivals Hall after customs and immigration, look for a representative with a Blue City Transfers UK sign with your name on it.
What to remember
- This private transfer is designed for groups of up to eight people
- Your driver will meet you at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall and will be holding a board with your name
- When making a booking, you'll be asked to provide your flight details and your Birmingham accommodation details
- You can be dropped off at any hotel or private address within the Birmingham area. For any addresses outside this area, please contact the reservations team on the voucher for confirmation
- If you are unable to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternative arrangements. If the tour provider isn't informed of delays the driver will wait for 45 minutes from the time of landing, after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid
- For FIT and groups, dependant on the state of immigration, customs and baggage clearance times, you will be met between 30 and 45 minutes after landing for intercontinental flights and 20 minutes after landing for European and domestic flights
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. additional suitcases, surfboards, bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please contact the tour provider prior to travel to confirm that your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats need to be requested
- This transfer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Due to a surge in demand during festivities, additional charges are applicable on 25 and 26 December and 1 January
City Transfers UK Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.