DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Visit two charming wineries with an expert guide
- Discover the beautiful medieval village of Dozza
- Enjoy a delightful gourmet lunch
- Learn about wine making process
WHAT TO EXPECT
Skip the crowds of the city for a day and enjoy a stroll around Bologna to discover some of its wine routes!
You’ll visit two charming, hidden gem wineries with your expert tour guide (English speaking), and taste the wines produced in the estates. During the exciursion, you will enjoy a delightful gourmet lunch and a visit to the small medieval village of Dozza where you can admire its frescoed walls and its majestic fortress.
Your guide will point out notable landmarks along the way. You’ll tour a winery, take in some extraordinary views, stroll through the vines, get a flavor of wine country history, hear stories and learn about wine making process.
- Private air-conditioned minivan with professional driver
- Private English speaking licensed tour guide
- Visit of two winery estates
- Two wine tastings accompanied by local foods
- A gourmet lunch in a typical trattoria (wine included)
- Visit to the medieval village of Dozza
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Saturdays at 9:00 am
- From March to July and from September to November
Bologna: discover all activities