- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Bozen and its main monuments and attractions
- See the representative "Piazza Walther", the Dome of Bozen, the "Libera Università di Bolzano" and walk to "Piazza delle Erbe"
- Stroll through the old town's attractive shops, boutiques and restaurants and discover the typical local aspects of Bozen!
- Get a glimpse of Bozen's amazing quality of life, with its its openness, youthful energy and an all-pervading greenness
This 2 hours private guided tour of Bozen you will allow you to enjoy the most important treasures of the city. You will see how its medieval city centre, its Gothic and Romanesque churches and bilingual signage give to Bozen the flavour of a city at the crossroads of Italian and Austrian cultures.
Follow you expert guide and discover the most representative places, such as Piazza Walther (Walther Square), with the statue of Walther von der Vogelweide, a German minstrel, the Dome of Bozen, Piazza Erbe, Via dei Francescani, Piazza Municipio, Piazza del Grano and Via Museo (Museum street).
Prepare to take amazing pics of the city and landscape all around you!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/churches/palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazza Walther, Bolzano, Italia
The meeting point is at the entrance of Hotel Greif.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 10:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
Discover Maso Schwarhof and its wines: with a guided tour through the vineyards you can learn the se...
There are many ways to describe Bolzano, but the way we like the most is through the five senses! Th...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Daily tour of a total of 280 km through the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most beautiful and un...
The roads of the Dolomites with many passes with height above 2,000 meters, offer great views of the...
Discover the little-known Jewish history of Bolzano in this 3-hour private tour. Learn about the Naz...