Experience walking on the ocean floor in this rare water adventure in Boracay. Ideal for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, this tour will bring you underwater even without scuba diving gear. Helmet diving is a well liked water activity in Boracay. It involves getting on a boat, putting on a helmet connected to an oxygen tank, and going down the water. You will be able to breathe normally, and will go as deep as 3 meters.
Experience Boracay helmet diving tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Wander at the colorful marine life on the ocean floor!
- Helmet Diving does not require any swimming power, just enjoy an up-close look at the exciting marine life!
- Feel Safe in the hands of qualified dive instructor
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full Face Glass Helmet / Full Head Glass Helmet
- 15~20mins under water
- Soft copy of photo & video
- Hotel Pick up (beachfront hotels in station 1 - 3 only)
What's not included
- The LGU charges PHP30.00/person when using the pontoon
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Hotel Pick up (beachfront hotels in station 1 - 3 only) and you will be asked to provide your accommodation details upon booking or proceed to the meeting point at D'mall BudgetMart (Station 2 Main Road).
What to remember
- The maximum number of participants in each booking is 99
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted to join this activity
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
- For health and safety reasons, you should not take a flight for at least 24 hours after you dive
- Do not participate in this activity if you’ve just consumed food or alcoholic beverages
- If the sea is too rough, the experience may be cancelled. If the winds are too strong, there will be a possibility that children will not be allowed to participate for safety reasons
- Participants aged 18+ must sign a waiver before participating. An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 13-17. Waiver available on before activity starts
- The tour destination is subject to weather condition and coastguard advisory
- If the tour cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions, you will receive a full refund
- In case of emergency and any uncontrollable situations during the tour, the tour operator will coordinate to the Philippine Coastguard Authority Region 6
- Please be advised that the Mayor’s Office has released an Executive Order regarding the use of pontoons in Stations 1 and 3.
- The LGU is charging PHP30.00 per person when using the pontoon, which will be collected by one of the activity’s staff, who are on-site
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.