Bike tour in Bordeaux, "Burdigala through time"
- Hear about stories, insider fun, and historical facts.
- Get close and personal with Bordeaux's highlights and hidden treasures.
- Discover the ancient and modern architecture, and learn about Bordeaux culture, history, and urban development.
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop on your bike and follow Monsieur Bacchus on an artistic, architectural and gastronomical adventure. Burdigala was the original name of the city, bringing us back to a time where the city was modern and lively, full of history which through the centuries has always been a high place of French culture. You will follow Monsieur Bacchus and go back in time between modern and ancient history.
You will discover the old monuments secrets but also the latest street-artists hidden throughout the city, without forgetting, of course, the best gastronomic addresses and the most beautiful, green areas where you can relax.
- High-quality bike rental
- Bottle of watter
47 Rue de Tauzia, 33800 Bordeaux, France
You will meet your bike and your guide at the bike shop Bordeaux Scooters, located at 47 rue Tauzia. 33800 Bordeaux.
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, in case of rain, bring raincoats.
- Do not forget to bring a bottle of water, there are many different water spots during the tour
- High-quality bikes are provided
- All-sized bikes are available
- Free cancellation up to 48h before tour departure
- Max 15 participants per tour
- Every day except on Sunday
- Morning tour from 9.30am to 12.00am
- Afternoon tour from 2.00pm to 4.30pm
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...
During this visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Châ...