Bordeaux city tour in electric car
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Discover Bordeaux's must-see monuments on a 1.5 hour long tour, at your own pace.
From the Place des Quinconces to the Grand Théâtre, from the Triangle d’Or to the Place de la Bourse, through the Porte Cailhau et the Grosse Cloche, admire the nicest historical monuments but also the Pont Chaban-Delmas and the new Cité du Vin, symbols of contemporary Bordeaux.
Your electric vehicle, equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide, is a storytelling car. The GPS will accompany you throughout this 10-kilometer tour so you don't get lost in the side streets.
- Car renting for 1.5 hour
- Tablet-based multimedia guide in French, English, Spanish or German
- Electric energy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38, quai de Bacalan - 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- 2 people per vehicle is required. Vehicles can't be booked for only 1 person
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a permis B (standard French Driving license), a European Union Driving license or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A bank card pre-authorisation of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on-site as a deposit.
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lbs)
- Every day
Departure at 09.15am, 11.15am, 01.15pm, 3.15pm
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...