Bordeaux UNESCO self-guided tour in electric vehicle
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Use a tablet-based multimedia guide that offers geo-located commentary
- Discover the historical parts of Bordeaux at your own pace, across 30 points of interest
Visit Bordeaux UNESCO world heritage site in an original way. Discover its most beautiful monuments, such as the Place des Quinconces, the Grand Théâtre and the Triangle d’Or. Pass by the Place de la Bourse and continue through the porte Cailhau and the Grosse Cloche. Admire the facades of the 18th century quays, the famous Chartrons district and the Right Bank with its unique view on the Port de la Lune.
Explore the lively squares and side streets of Old Bordeaux where only your electric vehicle can bring you. You will also see contemporary Bordeaux, the unique Pont Chaban-Delmas and the new Cité du Vin.
Your electric vehicle is equipped with a multimedia GPS guide that will accompany you throughout this 15-kilometre tour so you don't get lost in the side streets. Take your time and stop when and where you please.
Bring along some friends or your family for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles can be connected and their position is indicated on the tablet-guide.
- Car renting for 2.5 hours
- Tablet-based multimedia guide in French, English, Spanish or German
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38, quai de Bacalan, 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- 2 people per vehicle is required. Vehicles can't be booked for only 1 person
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year. Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lbs)
- You can change your booking, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the date and time of the booking
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 2 days before the date and time of the booking
- Every day at 9.00am, 12.00pm, and 3.00pm
OLIVIER DE BENOIST 0 / 40 Olivier de Benoist Promis juré ! Olivier de Benoist ne s’attaquera plus au...
ALBAN IVANOVAprès avoir perturbé la France avec plus de 300 représentations, 3 Olympia, le tout à gu...
Les années filent et Gisèle Rouleau voit peu à peu son quartier se vider de ses habitants. Hormis le...
BUS BORDEAUX + BILLET CONCERT CARRE OR MINEURS: Les mineurs de moins de 16 ans sont admis si ils son...
À bientôt quarante ans, l’humoriste chouchou de Gad Elmaleh, Pascal Légitimus et tant d’autres trans...
Cette revue féerique, c’est l’histoire d’un cabaret pas comme les autres, imaginé par deux amateurs ...