Cabriolet self-guided tour in Graves from Bordeaux
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
At the wheel of your convertible buggy, take a drive through the "Graves" countryside, Montesquieu's native region (world-famous philosopher and politician). During this getaway, you can choose between a wine-tasting visit of a Pessac-Léognan Classified Château or a guided visit of the Château de La Brède, Montesquieu's home -
Discover at your own pace the Graves wine region, dotted with family estates as well as with the most prestigious "Pessac-Léognan" names. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please.
Our vehicles tell stories as they are equipped with a multimedia GPS tablet guide. More than mere vehicles, they offer an unparalleled tourism experience, for fun and interactive getaways.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour!
Example of a program
- 9.30 am: Departure from the agency in the Chartrons district of Bordeaux
- 10.30 am: Drive on charming roads along the river banks and see your first vines
- 11.30 am: Cross the bridge to enter the Graves territory
- 12.30 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 2.00 pm: Wine-tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan Classified Château* or guided visit of the "Château de La Brède" (on-demand, excluding Tuesdays)
- 4.30 pm: Make a stop at the "Sources de Caudalie", famous for their vinotherapy spa and grape skincare products
- 6.30 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux
*Château: Olivier, La Louvière, Larrivet Haut-Brion… depending on availability
- Full-day car rental, Multi-risk insurance, Fuel
- Multimedia tablet guide ine English, French, Spanish and German
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38, quai de Bacalan - 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required. Vehicles can't be booked for 1 person only
- A bank card pre-authorisation of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on-site as a deposit.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year. Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lb)
- Tall people of more than 6'1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties
- Every day
Departure at 09.30am
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...