Guided tour of the Great Cabernet wines of the Medoc
- Experience the unique taste of classified growth
- Learm more about winemaking process
- Visit Cru Bourgeois estates
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in Classified growth or Cru Bourgeois estates that have been carefully selected for their exceptional setting and quality of wine. During these visits you will learn all there is to know about the history of the estates, the wine making process as well as the techniques used during the wine making. The visits are followed by a wine tasting session. The wineries are usually located in Margaux, Saint Julien, Pauillac or the Haut Medoc appellations.
- Transportation to/from Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Professional English speaking guide
- Visits of Chateaux
- Wine tasting fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance to monuments, museums, attractions
- Personal expenses and insurance
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Meeting point: Bordeaux Tourist Office
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is operated in English
- Adults only tour
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Everyday except on Mondays and Wednesdays
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...
During this visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Châ...