- Enjoy a cognac tasting session
- Visit a traditional cooperage
- Meet an artisan distiller
- Visit in private group
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an artisan distiller and a cooperage where Cognac and wine barrels are produced.
You'll leave Bordeaux in the morning and reach Cognac town after a 1.5-hour ride. You'll visit a famous trading house (Martell, Rémy Martin ...) where all production steps are presented.
Before lunch, you'll drive through the vineyards, pass by Romanesque churches, and learn more about the vine-growing process.
In the afternoon, you'll visit a traditional cooperage where will be presented a millenary handicraft essential to the brandies aging process. You'll meet an artisan distiller, tour their wine cellars and distilleries and join a cognac tasting session.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage
- Tasting of property products
- Visit of a famous trading house
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local expert driver-guide
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
Meet us for the departure in front of the Tourism Office of Bordeaux
- This is a private tour
- Minimum of 2 person, maximum of 8 people
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
- In August, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit.
- April 1st to January 31st
Fabrice Eboué Plus rien à perdre Plus rien à perdre... Fabrice Eboué se lâche comme jamais dans ce n...
DEPUIS 2009, DEJA PLUS DE 500.000 MELOMANES A TRAVERS L'EUROPE ONT ASSISTE A CE CONCERT D'EXCEPTION....
Le célèbre groupe de percussions urbaines proposera un tout nouveau spectacle accompagné de Franky C...
GUILLAUME BATS - HORS CADRE La bête noire de l'humour est de retour avec son spectacle décapant. Est...
LE BAL DES ENRAGES - 10 ans ! Avec les membres de : Tagada Jones, Parabellum, Loudblast, Lofofora, P...