Short day wine tour with lunch in Graves
- Learn how to pair food and wine
- Visit of two wine estates
- Enjoy a lunch in a winery
- Discover dry white and red wines
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de Graves* including food and wine pairing. This beautiful terroir, historic birth of the Bordeaux vineyards produces red and dry white wines suitable for all dishes. In a friendly and casual atmosphere you will visit 2 wine estates with wine tasting of red and white wines and have a “casual lunch”! You will be back to Bordeaux by 3:00 pm just in time for new discoveries.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a wine château
- 11.45am - tour, tasting and lunch at a second wine Château
- 3.00pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
*Château Bouscaut, Château Carbonnieux, Domaine de Chevalier, Château Couhins, Château Couhins-Lurton, Château Haut-Bailly, Château Malartic-Lagravière, Château Olivier, Château Smith Haut Lafitte, château Fieuzal.
- Transportation by coach to/from Bordeaux
- Professional licensed guide
- Wine tastingat each chateau
- French lunch (starter, main dish, desert, wine)
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Group of 5 to 25 persons
- Open to adults from 18 years old
More than 72 hours before the visit date: full refund
Less than 72 hours before the visit date or no show: no refund
- From 23.May to 10. October except 30. May
- from 9.15 am to 3.00 pm
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Take a full-day excursion to Dordogne, the authentic heart of France and discover medieval villages ...
Your tour will take you to 3 carefully selected wineries located in different appellations and we ha...
You will enjoy a visit on your own with guide booklet of the Pey-Berland Tower in Bordeaux. Situated...