Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de Graves* including food and wine pairing. This beautiful terroir, historic birth of the Bordeaux vineyards produces red and dry white wines suitable for all dishes. In a friendly and casual atmosphere you will visit 3 wine estates with wine tasting of red and white wines and have a “casual lunch”! You will be back to Bordeaux by 5:00 pm just in time for new discoveries.
Your program for the day:
- 09.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a wine château
- 11.45am - tour, tasting and lunch at a second wine Château
- 02.30pm - tour and tasting at a wine château
- 05.00pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
*Châteaux partners: Château Bouscaut, Château Carbonnieux, Domaine de Chevalier, Château Couhins, Château Couhins-Lurton, Château Haut-Bailly, Château Malartic-Lagravière, Château Olivier, Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Château Fieuzal, Château Latour-Martillac