Autumn on Cape Cod tour with harbor cruise
- Enjoy the splendor of fall in New England
- Board a harbor sightseeing cruise
- Discover authentic pirate treasure at the Whydah Pirate Museum
Soak in the last rays of summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod, draped by New England's spectacular fall foilage. After crossing the Cape Cod Canal, travel down "King's Highway" through the town of Sandwich--the oldest town on the Cape. Afterwards, you'll cruise the harbor for a 45-minute tour of Lewis Bay and learn about Hyannis including the surrounding area's history.
After you've worked up an appetite, you'll indulge in a local seafood lunch. Visit the unique museum of the Whydah Galley shipwreck, and enter the lab where archaeologists work to uncover historical artifacts. A quick walk on the beach to collect some souvenir shells concludes your Cape trip!
- Hotel pick-up
- Harbor cruise admission
- Private tour of Whydah Pirate Museum
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 or hotel pick-up
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Please arrive no later than 8.45am
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 9.00am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...