Best of Boston trolley tour
- See all the important highlights of Old and New Boston in 3 hours!
- Discover all the historical facts that Boston is famous for
- 3 popular picture stops are included: Copley Square, Fenway Park and the U.S.S. Constitution at the Navy Yard
- No getting lost, wasting time or wandering around - let Beantown Trolley be your guide
- Add a Harbor Cruise for only $13.00 !
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos at Copley Square, Fenway Park "Home of the Red Sox" and the home of the U.S.S. Constitution's in the Charlestown Naval Yard. See all of Boston's top sites and historical attractions.
Pass Beacon Hill, Newbury Street, the Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill Pavilion and more with over 100 points of interest along the way. Sit back and relax while you receive the insider’s view of the city aboard San Francisco-style trolley cars.
- Three-hour trolley tour
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Children under 3 years old: free (if they don't occupy a seat)
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Youth ages 12-21: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
- Trolley departs at 9.15am or 1.15pm from tour provider's office in Park Square (next to PF Chang's Restaurant) at 9.15am or 1.15pm
- Trolley departs at 9.30am or 1.30pm from Copley Square at the Bus Shelter on St. James street across from the Fairmont Copley Hotel
- Hotel pick-up available from select downtown Boston hotels for morning tour only
- Hotel pick-up available from Randolph, Braintree & Dorchester selected hotels for morning only
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If the child will occupy a seat, guests must purchase a child ticket
- Add a harbor cruise for only USD 13 per person at check-out
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Daily at 9.15am and 1.15pm
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Soak in the last rays of summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod, draped by New England's spectacular fa...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...