- Save 43% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions
- Enjoy the flexibility: ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use
- Redeem your vouchers for ticket books at the first attraction you visit for maximum convenience
- Decide which attractions you want to visit whenever you want
The Boston CityPASS® will cover admission to the best four city attractions in Boston and that will cost you 43% less than if you were to buy the same tickets separately. CityPASS® ticket holders can also skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Each CityPASS® ticket book includes helpful information, including insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use — perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation!
- Admission to:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center
- Boston Harbor Cruises or Harvard Museum of Natural History
- A ticket book with helpful information (insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons)
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced price
Boston, MA 02203, USA
- The Boston CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted ...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...