Boston Explorer Pass and guidebook
- Save up to 35% on top Boston attractions. Pay nothing at the gate!
- Enjoy 3, 4 or 5 attractions and tours from over 10 popular options
- Easy to use - download it to your phone and show it wherever you go
- Includes a digital guidebook to help you explore the city
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 top Boston attractions, tours, museums and more for one low price.
Attraction and tour list
- New England Aquarium
- CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour: 1-Day Ticket
- Skywalk Observatory
- Boston Duck Tour
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises
- Freedom Trail® Walk Into History Tour
- Fenway Park Tour
- Salem Witch Museum
- Boston Children's Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Boston Sunset Cruise
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase. Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
Soak in the last tinges of a warm summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod. Cruise the harbor and learn a...
Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead and explore historic Salem on your own. Don’...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...