Christmas in Newport day excursion
- Admire the Newport mansions decorated for the holidays
- Take the time to explore on your own in downtown Newport
- Enjoy the poinsettias, evergreens, wreaths and fresh flowers
Feel the Christmas cheer in Newport, Rhode Island--known by some as one of the top ten most beautiful places during the holiday season! Admire the mansions adorned by wreaths and 19th century-style ornaments, surrounded by gorgeous evergreens and poinsettia plants.
Visit The Breakers, a 70-room mansion on eleven acres of sprawling oceanfront land. Enjoy lunch and shopping on your own for two hours before visiting American heir and business tycoon, William K. Vanderbilt's summer home--the Marble House. Sit back and relax as you drive along the Ten Mile Drive and admire the amazing views before returning to Boston.
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission to The Breakers
- Admission to Marble House
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Square, 8 Park Plaza on the Charles Street South Side, next to P.F. Chang’s or hotel pick-up
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Please arrive no later than 8.45am
- Sundays at 9.00am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
Visit one of America's most scenic cities, Newport in the northern state of Rhode Island! In the mor...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...